Below are some examples of teaching outlines used, which may be adapted for a day visit, church weekend or Bible/holiday week. Bible based, with personal testimony and life application they bring challenge, encouragement and lift faith. This in its turn brings a deeper relationship with our Lord Jesus, allowing Him to work out His purposes in our lives. They are of course open to consider new areas of teaching to suit a group need.
The Truth Will Set You Free
‘Jesus said, “You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.”’ John 8:32
- The truth about Jesus
- The truth about Forgiveness
- The truth about Yourself
- The truth about Disability (where applicable)
Living in the Psalms
Looking at individual psalms in depth, bringing relevant testimony to encourage, challenge and build faith to move forward with our faithful God.
- Psalm 23 – Our shepherd who meets all our needs in every circumstance
- Psalm 91 – God our refuge and shelter, for whom nothing is impossible
- Psalm 103 – The God of all grace, compassion and mercy
- Psalm 139 – Our God, who knows us better than we know ourselves
Faith, Hope and Love
‘And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.’ 1 Cor 13:13
Taking an in depth look at these three central areas of our Christian walk.
- Faith – Faith in Jesus; Walking by faith; Stretching our faith
- Hope – What is hope? What can we hope for? What is our hope in?
- Love – What is love? How can we know more of God’s love in our lives? Receiving His love
God’s Complete Care
Face to face with the God who cares.
- Evidence of His care: Salvation
- Evidence of His care: Healing
- Evidence of His care: Provision
- Evidence of His care: Protection